Friday 16 November 2012

Friday = Ocean

Its a Friday night and I come back to an empty house, which can only mean one thing. 'Ocean'; a nightclub in Nottingham notorious for its vomit-inducing smell and awful outcomes. It's one of those places which no one over the age of 22 should admit to liking. I'm feeling a little despondent as all my housemates are currently 'In da Club' (in the words of 50 Cent), while I'm home alone. Their absence, however, gives me a chance to give you an insight into the many culinary adventures that are to come.

As you've probably figured out, I'm a student living in the wonderfully multicultural city of Nottingham, and I intend to make full use out of this multicultural vibe going on. If I haven't already scared off the more epicurious of you with the prospect of crappy-one-pan student cooking, please be assured that endless meals consisting of pasta or baked beans are not my idea of food either. If you're looking for posh nosh on a budget you've come to the right place.

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...